Return to Product Page
Importing Multi-Page Tiffs
Click on "Setup Project"
Click on "New"
Select "Import Multi-Page Tiffs" and click on "Continue"
1. Enter a name for this Job
2. Enter the input file folder for the images; this will be the folder they are scanned to or the output from the copier. The images need to be in the format of Single Page Tiff images. (Ideally G4)
3. Enter the output folder for the images. This folder will automatically have subfolders created in it for images in process and the final output
4. When the output is created store up to the files specified in this box without breaking a document
5. Select a Cover Page (Index Form) even if it is not going to be used. It is necessary if the images are to be manually reviewed and indexed.
6. Select how the text should be output, one text file per document or one file per page.
7. If using one text file per document, specify how the pages should be separated if an ASCII code is required.
8. If using one text file per document, specify what text should be inserted
9. Enter a File Prefix if desired
10. Enter a value to be placed between the file prefix and the file name.
11. REQUIRED - Enter a number of leading "0"s for the file name. This will be the length of the file name. For instance 4 would be 0000 which would only allow 9,999 files.
12. Enter the Starting File Number to use.
13. If a stamp of the file name (Bates Stamp) is to be placed on the file place a check mark in this box.
14. If the File Prefix is to be placed in the stamp along with the file number, place a check in this box.
15. Specify a location for the stamp.
16. Specify how to place the stamp. The stamp will never be placed on top of the image, so the options are to keep the page size and shrink the image (to allow for a border), or increase the page size and keep the image size to create a border.
Click on "Save" after entering these settings to return to the Main Menu and Process the images.