Return to Product Page
Easy Mark Index allows for scanner settings to be saved for each job. For instance on one job you may want 300 dpi Simplex and on another 200 dpi Duplex. These settings can be saved to reduce operator error.
Begin by turning on your TWAIN scanner and then Click on "Scanner Settings".
From here you can manage different settings for you TWAIN scanners. Click on "New"
The first time this is run the list must be updated and it must be updated each time a new device is added.
Wait while a list of attached TWAIN devices is created.
1. Select the desired TWAIN Scanner
2. Select the Mode B&W or Grayscale
3. Select the resolution
4. Select the Image Mode - Simplex or Duplex
5. Turn on or off the Automatic Document Feeder. If off the TWAIN device's interface will appear with the settings from above.
6. Place a check mark here to open the TWAIN devices interface with the last used settings
Once finished click on "Save"
Enter something meaningful so that the setting can be recalled, and click on "OK" to return to the Main Menu.