Return to Product Page
Setup the Project
Click on "Setup Project"
The Index Project Manger will open from here the user can create, modify and delete projects. Click on "New"
Select "Use Cover Pages" from the drop down list and click on "Continue"
1. Enter a name for this Job
2. Enter the input file folder for the images; this will be the output folder from the scan option or or the output from the copier. The images need to be in the format of Single Page Tiff images. (Ideally G4)
3. Enter the output folder for the images. This folder will automatically have subfolders created in it for images in process and the final output
4. Select the Cover Page to use from the Drop Down List
5. Enter an amount of coverage for the check Box
6. When the output is created store up to the files specified in this box without breaking a document
7. Check if using custom barcode settings. This is only necessary if the files were scanned upside down or rotated to the right 90 degrees. If they are in standard portrait mode or rotated to the left 90 degrees leave this unchecked.
8. If using a scanner select the custom settings to use.
9. Select how the text should be output, one text file per document or one file per page.
10. If using one text file per document, specify how the pages should be separated if an ASCII code is required.
11. If using one text file per document, specify what text should be inserted
12. Enter a File Prefix if desired
13. Enter a value to be placed between the file prefix and the file name.
14. REQUIRED - Enter a number of leading "0"s for the file name. This will be the length of the file name. For instance 4 would be 0000 which would only allow 9,999 files.
15. Enter the Starting File Number to use.
16. If a stamp of the file name (Bates Stamp) is to be placed on the file place a check mark in this box.
17. If the File Prefix is to be placed in the stamp along with the file number, place a check in this box.
18. Specify a location for the stamp.
19. Specify how to place the stamp, the stamp will never be placed on top of the image, so the options are to keep the page size and shrink the image to allow for a border, or increase the page size and keep the image size to create a border.
Click on "Save" after entering these settings to return to the Main Menu.